Are You IN the Know?
As a business, it’s probably safe to say you already have a LinkedIn account. But are you using it strategically? Is it benefitting your company in any way? How necessary is the platform? Get in the know with these tips and facts about the platform.
Did you know? There are 467 Million registered members on LinkedIn.
According to a LinkedIn report, the platform is the No. 1 channel to distribute content for B2B marketers with a 6% lead on the second lead, Twitter. LinkedIn also is the leading driver of website traffic for B2B blogs and websites. See more of the medium’s benefits in the infographic below:
What can your nonprofit do to benefit from LinkedIn?
- Advertise open positions for your company. More than 40 million students and recent college grads are on LinkedIn (Hootsuite).
- Increase your connections and network. Connect with users and companies that are interested in your organization and mission so you can broaden your reach when sending out content, advertising events or looking for donors.
- Share your story and keep your audience in the loop to drive readers to your website for more information and to engage with your business.
- Create a community for your nonprofit by having coworkers to engage on LinkedIn as well, posting about and for your organization. Be sure to monitor your online presence closely, though, so you know you’re keeping a uniform message.
- Stay active by posting daily to keep your name in mind and create continuous conversation. Posts will be seen by different people each time due to posting times and log in times, so daily posts will flow in the feed nicely and not be overwhelming.
Seeing the benefits to LinkedIn for your nonprofit, but not sure what to post or how to do it well? Raising Help can lend a hand and help expand your marketing efforts. We love strengthening the missions of charitable organizations, and would love to connect with you to schedule a consultation about enhancing your marketing strategy.